Welcome to our blog.
tearshop.co.uk is the place to purchase those essential build parts for your teardrop trailer project. Look out in 2010 for our online shop supplying all those hard to find components that may be difficult to purchase in small quanitites or have ridiculous courier costs.
This blog is where we encourage you to give us your feedback. If you think we should be stocking something we don't for whatever reason then we would like to hear from you.
Tuesday, 5 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. See the link below for more info.
ReplyDelete#tears
www.ufgop.org
Hi I am building a teardrop caravan and am trying to find a door in uk any ideas the door is 60 cm wide and 88 cm high flat bottomed and a radial curve at top
ReplyDeletehi I'm looking for a hurricane hinge how do I go about buying one
ReplyDeleteHi depending on what size hindge I got mine from eBay I needed 1.6 metre with carriage came to £95 but depending on where you live that was from Sheffield. Further help feel free to email me mark.cairns63@gmail.com
ReplyDelete